Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with services offered on our Site, Quantum Wellness Solution may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Medical History
If you purchase Quantum Wellness Solution’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Quantum Wellness Solution may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering an purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Quantum Wellness Solution collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Quantum Wellness Solution may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Quantum Wellness Solution and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Quantum Wellness Solution does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Quantum Wellness Solution may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Quantum Wellness Solution, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Quantum Wellness Solution may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Quantum Wellness Solution or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Quantum Wellness Solution; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Quantum Wellness Solution, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Quantum Wellness Solution may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Quantum Wellness Solution, in order to determine what Quantum Wellness Solution services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Quantum Wellness Solution to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Quantum Wellness Solution. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Quantum Wellness Solution website.
The Quantum Wellness Solution website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Quantum Wellness Solution pages, or register with Quantum Wellness Solution site or services, a cookie helps Quantum Wellness Solution to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Quantum Wellness Solution website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Quantum Wellness Solution features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Quantum Wellness Solution services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Quantum Wellness Solution secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Quantum Wellness Solution uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- HIPAA compliant security standards
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Eighteen
Quantum Wellness Solution does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen.
From time to time, Quantum Wellness Solution may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Quantum Wellness Solution or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Quantum Wellness Solution, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from marketing emails by selecting “unsubscribe”, compliant with the CAN SPAM Act.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Quantum Wellness Solution welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Quantum Wellness Solution has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Quantum Wellness Solution at:
Quantum Wellness Solution
6800 Weiskopf Ave Suite 150
McKinney TX 75070
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
What is your medical information? All the health care related information we have in your file, including your medical history, current condition, diagnosis, examination notes, test results, and prescriptions.
Why are you getting this Notice? We must comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule that requires us to protect the confidentiality of your medical information. The Privacy Rule also gives you certain rights with respect to your medical information. This Notice explains both our obligations and your rights under the Privacy Rule.
- OUR OBLIGATIONS
- We have a legal duty to protect the confidentiality of your health information. We are required to protect the confidentiality of your individually identifiable health information (“protected health information” or “PHI”). We must give you notice of our legal duties and privacy practices concerning your PHI:
- We must protect PHI that we have created or received about your past, present, or future health condition, health care we provide to you, or payment for your health care.
- We must notify you about how we will protect your PHI.
- We must explain how, when and why we will use and/or disclose your PHI.
- We may only use and/or disclose PHI as we have described in this Notice.
We are required to follow the procedures in this Notice. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Notice and to make new notice provisions effective for all PHI that we maintain by:
- Posting the revised Notice in our offices and on the website;
- Making copies of the revised Notice available upon request (either at our offices, on our website or through the contact person listed in this Notice); and
- We may legally use and disclose your PHI as follows.
- We may use and disclose PHI about you to provide health care treatment to you. We may use and disclose PHI about you to provide, coordinate or manage your health care and related services. This may include communicating with other health care providers regarding your treatment and coordinating and managing your health care with others. For example, we may use and disclose PHI about you when we send your Health History and Basic Examination Questionnaire to our affiliated physicians for review.
- We may use and disclose PHI about you to obtain payment for services. Generally, we may use and give your medical information to others to collect payment for the treatment and services provided to you.
- We may use and disclose your PHI for our internal health care operations. We may use and disclose PHI in performing business activities, which we call “health care operations”. These “health care operations” allow us to improve the quality of care we provide and reduce health care costs. Examples of the way we may use or disclose PHI about you for “health care operations” include the following:
- Reviewing and improving the quality, efficiency and cost of care that we provide to you and our other patients. For example, we may use PHI about you to develop ways to assist our health care providers and staff in deciding what medical treatment should be provided to others.
- Reviewing and evaluating the skills, qualifications, and performance of health care providers taking care of you.
- Assisting various people who review our activities. For example, PHI may be seen by practitioners reviewing the services provided to you, and by accountants, lawyers, and others who assist us in complying with applicable laws.
- Conducting business management and general administrative activities related to our organization and the services it provides, including providing info.
- Complying with this Notice and with applicable laws.
- We may use and disclose PHI under other circumstances without your prior written authorization. We may use and/or disclose your PHI under a number of circumstances in which you do not have to consent, give authorization or otherwise be given an opportunity to agree or object. Those circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- When the use and/or disclosure is required by law. For example, when a disclosure is required by federal, state or local law or other judicial or administrative proceeding.
- When the use and/or disclosure is necessary for public health activities. For example, we may disclose your PHI if you have been exposed to a communicable disease or may otherwise be at risk of contracting or spreading a disease or condition.
- When the disclosure relates to victims of abuse, neglect or domestic violence.
- When the use and/or disclosure is for health oversight activities. For example, we may disclose your PHI to a state or federal health oversight agency which is authorized by law to oversee our operations.
- When the disclosure is for judicial and administrative proceedings. For example, we may disclose your PHI in response to an order of a court or administrative tribunal.
- When the disclosure is for law enforcement purposes.
- When the use and/or disclosure relates to medical research. Under certain circumstances, we may disclose your PHI for medical research.
- We may contact you to provide appointment reminders. We may use and/or disclose PHI to contact you to provide a reminder to you about an appointment you have for treatment or medical care.
- We may contact you with information about treatment, services, products or health care providers. We may use and/or disclose PHI to manage or coordinate your healthcare. This may include telling you about treatments, services, products and/or other healthcare providers.
Under any circumstances other than those listed above, we will ask for your prior written authorization before we use or disclose your PHI. If you sign a written authorization allowing us to disclose your PHI in a specific situation, you may later cancel your authorization in writing. If you cancel your authorization in writing, we will not disclose your PHI after we receive your cancellation, except for disclosures which were being processed before we received your cancellation.
- YOUR RIGHTS.
- You have the right to request restrictions on uses and disclosures of PHI about you.
You have the right to request that we restrict the use and disclosure of your PHI. We are not required to agree to your requested restrictions. However, if we do agree to your request we will abide by the restrictions except under the following circumstances: emergency treatment, disclosures to the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, and uses and disclosures described in the previous section of this Notice. You may request a restriction by submitting your request in writing.
- You have the right to request different ways to communicate with you. You have the right to request how and where we contact you about your PHI. For example, you may request that we contact you at your work address or phone number or by email. Your request must be in writing, via letter or e-mail, and we must accommodate reasonable requests.
- You have the right to see and copy PHI about you. You have the right to request to see and receive a copy of PHI contained in clinical, billing and other records related to the services we provide to you. Your request must be in writing, via letter or e-mail. We may charge you related copying fees. Instead of providing you with a full copy of the PHI, we may give you a summary or explanation of the PHI about you, if you agree in advance to the form and cost of the summary or explanation. There are certain situations in which we are not required to comply with your request. Under these circumstances, we will respond to you in writing, stating why we will not grant your request and describing any rights you may have to request a review of our denial.
- You have the right to request amendment of your medical record. You have the right to request that we make amendments to clinical, billing and other records used to make decisions about you. Your request must be in writing and must explain your reason(s) for the amendment. We may deny your request if: 1) the information was not created by us (unless you prove the creator of the information is no longer available to amend the record); 2) the information is not part of the records used to make decisions about you; 3) we believe the information is correct and complete; or 4) you would not have the right to see and copy the record as described in paragraph 3 above. We will tell you in writing the reasons for the denial and describe your rights to give us a written statement disagreeing with the denial. If we accept your request to amend the information, we will make reasonable efforts to inform others of the amendment, including persons you name who have received your PHI and who need the amendment.
E.You have the right to a listing of disclosures we have made. If you ask our contact person in writing, you have the right to receive a written list of certain of our disclosures of your PHI. You may ask for disclosures made up to six (6) years before your request (not including disclosures made prior to April 14, 2003). We are not required to include disclosures:
- For your treatment
- For billing and collection of payment for your treatment
- For our health care practices
- Requested by you, that you authorized, or which are made to individuals involved in your care, and
- Allowed by law (for examples, please the section above).
The list will include the date of the disclosure, the name (and address, if available) of the person or organization receiving the information, a brief description of the information disclosed, and the purpose of the disclosure. If you request a list of disclosures more than once in 12 months, we may charge you a reasonable fee.
- You have the right to a copy of this Notice. You have the right to request a paper or electronic copy of this Notice at any time. We will provide a copy of this Notice no later than the date you first receive services from us (except for emergency services, and then we will provide the Notice to you as soon as possible).
Quantum Wellness Solution
6800 Weiskopf Ave Suite 150
McKinney TX 75070